Pektron is constantly investing in its manufacturing facilities and people – and 2020 saw the completion of our brand new technical centre – housing our electrical engineering teams and testing & validation facilities, we are now in the process of building our new advanced manufacturing facility due for completion in early 2024.
Pektron has over 59 years experience of delivering precision electronics to global brands in a highly competitive market. We are innovators in our field and invest in the best people, processes, and machinery to drive technological development. With our continued growth focus we know that listening to our customers and continually striving to deliver the best products, service, and solutions is the key to success.
“Pektron will continue to exploit its ability to develop and test hardware and software solutions which lend themselves to highly efficient, high volume manufacturing within Pektron’s in-house electronics assembling facilities – amongst the most advanced in the world today.”
Robert Morgan, Managing Director
There are a number of essential values to Pektron’s business which have provided a vital foundation for 59 years of growth and success.
- Listening to customers and working hard to enable them to succeed in their markets
- Recruiting the finest talent and having a great team culture
- Reinvesting profits back into the business
- Utilising the best and most reliable technology
- Focused leadership team to drive growth and continue international diversification